MAM Easy Active Baby Feeding Bottle 270ml Double Pack
- Top-quality baby bottle with a unique design
- Spill-proof lid protects feeding bottle from dirt and doubles as a measuring cup
- Baby approved: 94% of babies* accept the MAM Teat, thanks to its SkinSoft surface
- The MAM Teat has a unique flat shape and fits perfectly in baby’s mouth for a familiar feeling
- Feeding bottle’s ergonomic design makes it easy and comfortable to hold even by small hands
- Wide openings for easy bottle filling and cleaning
- MAM Easy Active Baby Feeding Bottle is available in two different sizes - 270ml for 2+months and 330ml for 4+months
- Double packs are also available for each size
- MAM Teat is in five different flow rates - Slow flow (0+ months), Medium flow (2+ months), Fast flow (4+ months), Spill-free fast flow (4+ months) and Extra fast flow for thicker liquids (6+ months)
MAM Easy Active Baby Feeding Bottle is designed to meet baby's feeding needs at every stage and give them the best start in life!
The innovative MAM Easy Active Baby Feeding Bottle is a perfect combination of function and design, which makes it very easy to fill and hold. It has a spill-proof lid that protects the feeding bottle from dirt and it even doubles as a measuring cup, thanks to the integrated scale that can measure even the smallest amounts of liquid!
Because babies love the feeling of soft skin, the MAM Teat was developed with its SkinSoft surface. The innovative flat shape and flexibility of the MAM Teat gives babies a familiar sensation close to breastfeeding. It's no wonder our smart teat is accepted by 94% of babies!
The MAM Easy Active Baby Feeding Bottle is also easy to use. It has a wide opening for extra smooth filling and cleaning and its ergonomic shape makes it comfortable for parents and babies to hold. The vibrant colours with stylish designs are sure to capture baby's attention!
Together with other MAM products, our MAM Easy Active Baby Feeding Bottle is scientifically-proven and developed in cooperation with the International Children Medical Research Society (ICMRS), pediatricians, developmental pedagogues and midwives. Only after the approval of our experts is a MAM innovation truly ready for baby life.
*Market research 2009–2014, tested with 1349 babies.